Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UPDATE TIME - IN THE LIFE OF DALLAS J. LOGAN

Oh God...

Oh God, oh God, oh God. I don't want to even look at the date of my last posting. If I do, I think I will throw up. I've been getting tons of Facebook messages, twitters, emails, textes (is that a word?) asking me when will I be doing another entry into my Blog. There are so many things going on in my life that I had to take a step back and regroup. This particular blog will just be a synopsis of to bring you up to date with the good, the bad and the ugly going ons in the life of Dallas J. Logan.

Let's see. I shot a jewelry campaign for a wonderful designer called Adha Zelma (look for the upcoming blog entry)

I had an entry selected in a photo competition for up and coming U.S. photographers and it will be on exhibit shortly (thank you, Bintou - look for the upcoming blog entry)

I've been commissioned by a museum in Amsterdam to shoot a series of artistic male work (and I will discuss the drama that unfolded behind that one).

I've been accused of stealing an photo concept, which incidentally turned into the exhibition that will be done for Amsterdam.

I photographed a wonderful fitness organization "Get Focused" (be on the look out for that entry).

I've shot some amazing magazine editorials with the team of Nick Smith and Adrian Adams also known as ArtandExile (be on the look out for that entry).

Created some amazing hotness with designer/stylist Robert Durant (he will be getting entry shortly).

And, lastly, my beloved camera (my Canon 5DMarkII) was unceremoniously stolen from my locker at Third Ward Studios in Brooklyn and I am not allowed to talk about it, because of legal proceedings that are forthcoming. I have a new one and I am back in business, but it was a devastating situation.

And of course, a bunch of new faces along the way... I will make sure you get to see them as well.
So you see people, between the death of Michael Jackson (RIP), and New York's Fashion Week, a lot has been going on and I stayed under the radar, however, I've still been shooting and producing hotness.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me. So let me get started.

Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment